Fabric Cutting Service - Medium Quilts
This service is for cutting your MEDIUM (between 56" and 74") Quiltworx pattern fabrics that you have delivered to me.
For this fee, I will:
- cut out all the papers for your quilt (foundation papers and templates)
- cut out the fabrics with the template layout sheets and/or T-Templates to the correct sizes.
- paper clip the fabrics to the template section,
- organize the fabric sections in the order of sewing
- place them in labelled bags.
- place put your pattern in a 1” 3 ring binder with sheet protectors.
Then I will ship the completed quilt kit back to you!
It will ready for you to start sewing right out of the box.
Please note -
Examples of a Medium size Quiltworx quilt is one that is bigger than 55"x55" and smaller than 75"x75". Examples of a quilt that falls into this size are Wall size Glacier Star, Cactus Rose, Ribbons & Bows Wedding Ring, Gemstone, Vintage Compass, Sundial, Rainforest Blossoms.
Base price is $200 plus return shipping.
NOTE: Rainbow color quilts and/or quilts with applique pieces to cut will have an additional charge of $25 each for this size.
Before adding this item to your cart, please ensure you have selected the correct size (SMALL, MEDIUM, or LARGE)
I will email you for further details including:
- Specific date required by (typically it takes me 2-3 weeks from date of arrival to be returned to you)