Fabric Cutting Service - Large Quilts
This service is for cutting your LARGE (greater than 75”x75”) Quiltworx pattern fabrics that you have delivered to me.
For this fee, I will:
- cut out all the papers for your quilt (foundation papers and templates)
- cut out the fabrics with the template layout sheets and/or T-Templates to the correct sizes.
- paper clip the fabrics to the template section,
- organize the fabric sections in the order of sewing
- place them in labelled bags.
- place put your pattern in a 1” 3 ring binder with sheet protectors.
Then I will ship the completed quilt kit back to you!
It will ready for you to start sewing right out of the box.
Please note -
Examples of a 75”x75” quilts that fall into this category are any Queen size quilt like the Queen Glacier Star, Queen or Wall Dinner Plate Dahlia, Queen or Wall Vintage Rose, Amazon Star, Harboured Lighthouse, Queen Hosta, Kentucky Spirits, OK Corral, any Queen Size extension mixer quilt, etc.
Base price is $250 plus return shipping.
NOTE: Rainbow color quilts and/or quilts with applique pieces to cut will have an additional charge of $50 each for this size.
Before adding this item to your cart, please ensure you have selected the correct size (SMALL, MEDIUM, or LARGE)
I will email you for further details including:
- Specific date required by (typically it takes me 2-3 weeks from date of arrival to be returned to you)