Don’t let the size of the pattern and all those pages put you off.
Come and see how easy it is to complete a Quiltworx quilt.
Workshops generally run 10am – 4pm on the scheduled day. This is entirely negotiable.
For all workshops, I will provide:
- Quilt Sample
- A Student Supply List
- Pre-Class Instructions
- A list of tools I will promote in class for the shop owner to bring in if they choose
Fees for workshops are:
- One-day: $50 / Student / Day for up to 10 students
- Two-day: $95 / Student / 2 Days for up to 10 students
- Additional Days can be negotiated.
- Workshops require a minimum of 6 students
I can also offer a Kitting Day in addition to the workshop.
Kitting Days will promote purchase of the fabric for the class from the store holding the workshop.
Please note - Kitting Days are charged at the same rate for a one day workshop.
Email email@example.com for more information or to book an instructional workshop.